Thursday, April 21, 2005

Owww, my head hurts.

Had a brilliant night! No Batman or Alfred around so it was just Nightwing, Batgirl, me and the Bat-mobile!

Started off like normal, went to patrol, managed to take down a couple dealers and a thug who was beating on a pretty lady. She gave me a little kiss on the cheek as a thankyou! And Dick thinks he is the sexy one!

Then the evening just got better!Desiny's Child, chocolate and cola. (Nightwing wouldn't let me have any beer) A**hole!

And oh wow! The Bat-mobile is one sweet ride! I got it up to 110mph on over the Kane Memorial bridge at about 3:00am. Awesome!

Dick is now trying to brible Oracle into not telling Batman and I should be cleaning up the Cave before they arrive home. But just a few more minutes in bed......zzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home