Tuesday, April 26, 2005

We are all mad in here...

Fully recovered from my little party, it was back to work the very next night. And what happens..break out at Arkham. Brilliant.

With Batman and Nightwing dealing with Killer Croc the other side of Gotham the nearest people were Batgirl and me. Double Brilliant.
No offence to Batgirl but she is a bit creepy and crawling around an insane asylum with her is not my idea of fun.

Anyway, on arriving at Arkham we found several police officers who told us that the escapee was Scarface.

"Just Scarface?" I asked.

"Yes."

"But he is a freakin' puppet!"

"Yes but he has escaped."

Banging my head against a brick wall I sent Batgirl to search the exercise area while I looked around the perimeter. Where I soon found the puppet with it's head head on backwards, lying by the wall. Turns out Joker thought throwing the dummy away would be funny.

Scarface is safely back in a box in a cupboard and the crisis is over.

God dammit, the things I have to deal with!

6 Comments:

Blogger Hell Fire in the Night said...

Shakes head in disgust


You're pathetic, Bird boy.

7:51 PM  
Blogger lloyd36lori said...

Just passing by your blog and though you'd like this site.

2:11 PM  
Blogger arnoldharolds9776 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

7:24 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

It is my favourite Robin, you are doing a great job in Gotham, Jubilee has commented several times about how much it has improved.
I hope to see (and hear) more from you.
Sage.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

Hey Dude Wake up! It's me Conner Hello! If ya don't say something I'm going to pants Alfred! Ok then.

5:03 AM  
Blogger saulericks6135151591 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home